Income Property Maintenance
Along with collecting the rent, taking care of the maintenance and repair of a building is one of the most important obligations of any management company.
Maintenance and repair can be a time consuming process. More than simply supervising employees and hiring contractors, maintenance and repair requires good clear communication and a good relationship between tenants and the contractors or employees assigned to do the work. A name they will recognize and a face they trust.
To put all of these elements together, you need a repair and maintenance company, which will take the responsibility and stress off your work load.
Below you will find a list to give you an idea of some of the services we offer:
- 24 hour emergency work
- General maintenance and repair
- Window, sash, screen, blinds repair/replace
- Basic carpentry
- Mow/trim lawn
- Spring clean up
- Fence building/repair
- Move out maintenance/cleaning
- Garbage and junk removal
- Bathroom accessories installed/replaced
- Cabinets parts replaced
- Ceiling fans install replace
- Replace light fixtures
- Computers, home networking, software installation
- Decks pressure washed
- Decks repair, sealed
- Fix/replace doors
- Fix/replace door bells
- Electrical devices replaced
- Kitchen fixtures installed/replaced
- Silicone kitchen/bath
- Test/install smoke alarms
- Replace door hardware
- Repair hand railings
- Painting/Patch work
- Repair/replace baseboard and casings
- … and everything else you might need done…?